REPAIR • INSTALLATION • MAINTENANCE
The guaranteed way to solve “too hot” and “too cold” problems is a zoning system. If you’re not comfortable in your home, Fire & Ice Heating and Air has your solution!
Why is it that when you need heating in one room the entire house heats up? Did you know you can zone your heating and cooling so that you don’t have to heat or cool your entire home when you don’t need to?
Home zoning systems are specially designed to allow your entire family to be comfortable, regardless of where they are in your home. Now you can divide your home’s ductwork into specific zones that can be controlled independently, whether heating or cooling. Imagine the bedrooms on one zone, the family room on another, and the kitchen on a third. Even better yet, you can finally control that hard to heat and cool addition for which you paid a fortune. Zoning will save you up to 30% on your home heating and cooling cost!
REPAIR • INSTALLATION • MAINTENANCE
Understanding the benefits of a wifi thermostat starts by knowing how these thermostats work. A wifi thermostat is a programmable thermostat that can be controlled with any computer or mobile device that has an Internet connection. These thermostats are even able to monitor the system to determine whether service is needed. Here are the significant benefits associated with using this type of thermostat.
- A wifi thermostat can be programmed from any device that is able to connect to the Internet. This means that homeowners can adjust the temperature in their home from the office, a restaurant or even on vacation.
- The programmable feature of allows homeowners to adjust the temperature for times they will be away from home to reduce heating and cooling use. Homeowners can also adjust the temperature while they are sleeping or plan to spend time outdoors to reduce the use of their heating and cooling system as much as possible.
- Apps that offer remote access to a wifi thermostat can be downloaded for free. These apps are available on Apple and Android devices.
- The app that offers remote access also provides email alerts related to the weather forecast. This lets property owners determine whether they will need to adjust their thermostat settings for comfort.
- Changing dirty filters in a heating and cooling system is one simple method of improving efficiency. Thermostats that are equipped with wifi technology are able to send periodic reminders to check air filters. These reminders are based on the amount of time that the system is actually in use.
- The wifi capabilities of this type of thermostat allows any updates to be automatically installed. The latest features are always at the fingertips of the homeowner with automatic updates
Which Programmable Thermostat is Best for Me?
In general, every programmable thermostat comes with four pre-programmed settings and maintains those settings within two degrees. Many qualified models also come with additional features, such as:
- Digital, backlit displays
- Touch pad screen programming
- Voice and/or phone programming
- Hold/Vacation features
- Indicators which tell you when it’s time to change air filters
- Indicators that signal malfunctioning of heating/cooling systems
- Adaptive Recovery/ Smart Recovery features — control features that senses the amount of time it will take to reach the next set-point temperature, and reach desired temperatures by the set time
24 Hour Emergency Service All Year
Fire & Ice Heating & Air offers 24 hour emergency service. We can be reached day or night.
Reliable, Dependable, Sales & Service on all Makes and Models
Our licensed technicians are specialists in all phases of heating systems and are constantly updated on advanced service techniques by attending ongoing training seminars. We will provide you with top quality work!
We Charge by the Job, Not by the Hour, Which Saves You Money
Fire & Ice Heating and Air offers a better solution to your heating and cooling needs. We start by charging you a fair price for excellent service, we don’t charge you for parts you don’t need. We use a menu pricing system so you know the price before we do the work. There are no surprises, no add-on fees – just the price we quote you up front before we make the repair. And if we run into problems and it takes us a little longer to make the repair then we expected, you still only pay the menu price.
Our Menu Pricing is much like a menu at any restaurant. The biggest difference is that in most cases what needs to be repaired will determine what you choose from the menu. Using menu pricing allows us to ensure you that receive not only the fairest price, but the same price as everyone else, no matter how long it takes us to do the job right!!!